(For More Videos, please go to my Blog Page (please see menu item above)
Navigating Flu Season Webinar Recording
Anti Aging-Turning back Time with Self Assessments!
To have unlimited access to all videos (49 videos and more added every month), please click here to get more information.
The purpose of The SGN Project is to offer consumers worldwide, comprehensive, preventative health information. Basic body principles such as causes for inflammation, immune response, increased oxidative stress, and the relationship between the development of the intestinal area to the overall immune state are presented.
The SGN Project teaches the language of the body to assist the individual in partnering with the health provider by better understanding the body and consequences of lifestyle and in making healthy and wise choices in an effort to improve overall health.
- Adipose cells release C-reactive protein (CRP)
- CRP is an inflammatory marker
- CRP binds to Leptin (hormone to suppress appetite)
- Once bound, Leptin cannot pass the blood-brain barrier, hunger and weight-gain may persist.
- ANGIOLOGY August/September 2008 vol. 59 no. 4 408-414 published OPC-3 lowered CRP by 51%
- Adipose cells produce other inflammatory cytokines such as TNF and IL-6 and IL-12
- Increased cytokines are a factor in:
- Glutamatergic dysfunction in autism
- Clinical studies show Turmeric and DHA from Omega-3 fish oil lower cytokines
The information presented has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and the information provided is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The following information serves as guidelines to assist the individual in using preventative health knowledge effectively for improving overall health.
- These guidelines should NOT substitute for sound clinical judgment or conventional therapies that may be needed for a particular patient/client.
- Before starting on any product read carefully and consider all directions and warnings on the product label.
- Before making any lifestyle changes please consult with your physician.
- The guidelines offered are intended to assist the individual in achieving optimal health and well-being.